- RSS Channel Showcase 1424015
- RSS Channel Showcase 9440325
- RSS Channel Showcase 3189249
- RSS Channel Showcase 1556337
Articles on this Page
- 06/09/13--15:19: _Photo
- 06/09/13--19:18: _++
- 06/09/13--23:21: _Photo
- 06/10/13--16:42: _rhollortakethewheel...
- 06/10/13--18:03: _Photo
- 06/10/13--20:03: _machinyan: sony’s ...
- 06/10/13--20:20: _frickinakane: “The...
- 06/10/13--20:22: _sabrinagrimm: i th...
- 06/10/13--20:22: _thorinmyside:
- 06/10/13--20:31: _razorshapes: Gail ...
- 06/10/13--20:35: _Photo
- 06/11/13--17:09: _"Forty-seven percen...
- 06/11/13--20:04: _Photo
- 06/11/13--20:08: _“I think it’s a rea...
- 06/12/13--15:23: _what a day started ...
- 06/12/13--17:36: _queen-of-love-and-b...
- 06/12/13--18:12: _fyeahgeorgeblagden:...
- 06/12/13--19:40: _catelyntullystarks:...
- 06/13/13--15:06: _blagdaddy: can we ...
- 06/13/13--15:15: _oakenbeard: that o...
- 06/09/13--15:19: Photo
- 06/09/13--19:18: ++
- 06/09/13--23:21: Photo
- 06/10/13--16:42: rhollortakethewheel: If you watch the hand with the knife...
- 06/10/13--18:03: Photo
- 06/10/13--20:03: machinyan: sony’s telling microsoft to go home right now omg
- fuck you microsoft
- fuck you microsoft
- fuck you microsoft”
- 06/10/13--20:22: thorinmyside:
- 06/10/13--20:31: razorshapes: Gail Albert Halaban - Out My Window
- 06/10/13--20:35: Photo
- 06/11/13--20:04: Photo
- 06/11/13--20:08: “I think it’s a really important part of building a character....
- 06/12/13--17:36: queen-of-love-and-beauty: baby-purple: theknewyorktimes...
- 06/12/13--18:12: fyeahgeorgeblagden: Remember how I said a few days ago that I...
- You have to be following fyeahgeorgeblagden to be considered eligible to win! If you’re not, where’s the fun in that?
- Please only reblog this ONE TIME. Likes do count, so technically that will give you two chances to win. This worked out well last time, so I thought I’d stick with it.
- Giveaway blogs of any kind will be automatically disqualified.
- Please have your askbox open so I can contact you if you win.
- A winner will be chosen via random.org on JUNE 30TH (that gives you 2 1/2 weeks).
- 06/12/13--19:40: catelyntullystarks: #oh fuck i loved this moment so much guys...
- 06/13/13--15:06: blagdaddy: can we talk about this though?
If you watch the hand with the knife closely it shakes when she raises it
sony’s telling microsoft to go home right now omg
“These are the features of the PS4
i think xbox just got anon hate except sony forgot to log out but instead of getting harrassed for it sony gained like 20k followers
“Forty-seven percent of all players are women, and women over 18 years of age are one of the industry’s fastest growing demographics.” “Today, adult women represent a greater portion of the game-playing population (31 percent) than boys age 17 or younger (19 percent).” (via brain-food)
“Today, adult women represent a greater portion of the game-playing population (31 percent) than boys age 17 or younger (19 percent).”
I think it’s a really important part of building a character. To have time with the costume designer and director before you begin shooting is wonderful. Sometimes you’re building a character from outside in, and you take in the physicality of the person you’re playing through your clothes. They’re a big part of who the person is."
what a day
started out normal, went to work, etc, etc. around like just before 2ish my mom phoned me to tell me we were having tornado watches and such. and then it just progressed from there. it all went to warnings. parents were picking kids up at 2:30(a half hour earlier than usual) and then i came home and grabbed my valuables and went downstairs. which u kno. included my computer and such. omfg i’ve had so much adrenaline running through me. and panic. but everything is fine. tornado warning is over. just a watch rn but we have a lot of those during the summer months. just spent the last like hour or so in the basement lol i’m so exhausted now
YO, CAN WE GET A SERIOUS CHAIN OF REBLOGGING?
Fuck right off, Taylor Swift.
oh look another reason to not like her
Taylor Swift - “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
too bad all you do is write songs bashing guys who had the misfortune of dating someone with the mentality of a middle schooler.
trick ass hoe
Not to mention hating on other girls for wearing “short skirts” and being cheerleaders!
Remember how I said a few days ago that I wanted to do another giveaway because FYGB had reached 2,000 followers? Well, here it is!
The prize this time, if you can’t tell, is an autographed trading card* of George as Athelstan from Vikings. Yes, this is legit. Yes, I mailed it to George and asked him to sign it and send it back to me so I could do the giveaway and he very, very kindly obliged.
*(the picture is not true to size, the card is only 3 1/2” x 4”)
Now onto the boring part…
RULES AND INFORMATION:
As a side note, this giveaway is absolutely open internationally. So don’t worry if you’re from outside of North America - I have no problem shipping this prize anywhere in the world.
Again, you have until JUNE 30TH to enter. I wish you the best of luck and as always, thank you so much for not only supporting George the way you guys do, but for being so supportive of FYGB. It means a lot to me!
#oh fuck i loved this moment so much guys i dont even know what to do #it’s just like a couple of seconds but it’s so significant? #these two people should have been #and yet they weren’t #and here you have them looking at each other and you just KNOW that they’re both #imagining what it would have been like #getting married and going through war together and maybe forming a family #literally these seconds are the biggest ‘what if’ in the history of game of thrones #and even THEY know it #and they look at each other #and think ‘what if?’
can we talk about this though?
that one show you keep crawling back to it even though it makes you want to set yourself on fire and jump off of cliffs because of feels