Articles on this Page
- 04/29/13--15:32: _Photo
- 04/29/13--15:35: _tywinlanisters: → ...
- 04/29/13--15:36: _me: time for bed
- 04/29/13--15:42: _ He thought of Robb...
- 04/29/13--15:44: _saucefactory: Tru...
- 04/29/13--16:59: _spasil: How cute w...
- 04/29/13--17:17: _“I’ve never had a f...
- 04/29/13--17:20: _ you wouldn’t be my...
- 04/29/13--17:43: _ You wouldn’t be my...
- 04/29/13--18:21: _communified:
- 04/29/13--19:51: _hellscabanaboy: dr...
- 04/29/13--20:53: _ One day she came b...
- 04/29/13--20:55: _Photo
- 04/29/13--21:20: _uhhh this is mine. ...
- 04/30/13--19:15: _comfortablymonica: ...
- 04/30/13--19:40: _PSA about Gendrya hate
- 04/30/13--22:02: _Photo
- 05/01/13--15:34: _[Link] 'Game of Thr...
- 05/01/13--18:58: _itsvondell: racism...
- 05/02/13--16:43: _princessaryastark: ...
- 04/29/13--15:32: Photo
- 04/29/13--15:35: tywinlanisters: → Kissed by fire
- 04/29/13--15:36: me: time for bed
- 04/29/13--15:42: He thought of Robb, with snowflakes melting in his hair. Kill...
- 04/29/13--15:44: saucefactory: True facts about sloths [x] I AM SO REASSURED...
- 04/29/13--16:59: spasil: How cute was that scene though
- 04/29/13--17:17: “I’ve never had a family…”
- 04/29/13--17:20: you wouldn’t be my family. you’d be my lady.
- 04/29/13--17:43: You wouldn’t be my family, you’d be my lady.
- 04/29/13--18:21: communified:
- 04/29/13--20:53: One day she came back grinning her honey grin, her hair all...
- 04/29/13--20:55: Photo
- 04/29/13--21:20: uhhh this is mine. reblog it from me. Don’t just repost it...
- 04/30/13--19:15: comfortablymonica: 1993 was 20 years ago waIT WHAT
- 04/30/13--19:40: PSA about Gendrya hate
- At the start of the first book Arya is 10, Gendry is 15. That is a five year age gap. Not that huge.
- For noble girls, at least in medieval/whatever times (I’m not sure about Westeros), it was typical for them to be betrothed from birth, and if not then, sometime during childhood. Usually, they would be betrothed to a man who was between 15 and 30 years older, so the gap between Arya and Gendry is actually mercifully small.
- Age does not matter when it comes to shipping. People will ship things regardless of the age difference, gender, sexuality, physical appearance, or canon relationships between the characters. Tagging your hate/disapproval of a ship due to one of these issues will not discourage people from shipping it, it will just make you a jerk.
- If you genuinely feel that the ship would not work because of the character’s personalities, great! Say that. But don’t bash the people who do ship it, especially over something as stupid as a small age difference.
- 04/30/13--22:02: Photo
- 05/01/13--18:58: itsvondell: racismschool: May is National Masturbation Month:...
- 05/02/13--16:43: princessaryastark: You’d be my lady.
→ Kissed by fire
me: time for bed
stomach: LET'S EAT 15 CHEESEBURGERS WITH ICE CREAM CAKE AND POTATO CHIPS WITH AN ENTIRE TACO BELL ON THE SIDE
brain: HEY REMEMBER ALL THOSE WORRIES, IDEAS, ASPIRATIONS AND OTHER ANXIOUS THOUGHTS WELL NOW YOU DO
muscles: I HURT FOR AN UNEXPLAINED REASON LIKE ARE YOU GROWING DO YOU HAVE A DISEASE LOL IDK HELP
skin: LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED ARE YOU ITCHY OR DID A SPIDER EGG SACK JUST BIRTH ON YOU
ears: THERE'S A JET PLANE 500 MILES AWAY ALSO I THINK THE NEIGHBOR IS VACUUMING
eyes: WOW EVER NOTICE HOW IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY INTO PITCH BLACKNESS YOU CAN ALMOST SEE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE
mouth: IT'S DEATH VALLEY UP IN HERE
body: HAVE FUN TOSSING AND TURNING FOR THE NEXT 2 HOURS
He thought of Robb, with snowflakes melting in his hair. Kill the boy and let the man be born. He thought of Bran, clambering up a tower wall, agile as a monkey. Of Rickon’s breathless laughter. Of Sansa, brushing out Lady’s coat and singing to herself. You know nothing Jon Snow. He thought of Arya, her hair as tangled as a bird’s nest.
How cute was that scene though
“I’ve never had a family…”
you wouldn’t be my family. you’d be my lady.
You wouldn’t be my family, you’d be my lady.
Let me make something clear:
Enjoying things you like is NOT WASTING YOUR LIFE. Enjoying things is the exact opposite of wasting your life. I don’t care if what you like to do is stare at digital clocks or ceiling fans. Immersing yourself in your interests cannot be measured in value.
Forcing yourself to become a blank slate is torture. 0 out of 10 stars, would not recommend.
One day she came back grinning her honey grin, her hair all tangled and her clothes covererd in mud, clutching a raggedy bunch of purple and green flowers for Father. Sansa kept hoping he would tell Arya to behave herself and act like the highborn lady she was supposed to be, but he never did, he only hugged her and thanked her for the flowers.
uhhh this is mine. reblog it from me. Don’t just repost it jesus
1993 was 20 years ago waIT WHAT
Okay so for people complaining about Gendrya due to the age difference, have some facts:
Moral of the story: Stop policing other people’s ships.
She obviously has family on her mind in this episode. But when she tells Gendry “I can be your family,” it sounds like she might mean something very different – even if she herself barely realizes it yet.
When I first read that scene, it really got to me. I always knew that Arya and Gendry were going to take separate paths, but when you actually see it… I was really getting on well with Joe [Dempsie], and it was just like “Oh, this is going to end now.” Then you go in do it. At first I read it as “You can come to Winterfell, I’ll show you how everything goes, and you can come and sit at the table with us.” I thought it would be a bit like Theon. But when I was doing the scene, [director] Alex Graves said “When you say that last line, ‘I can be your family,’ say it like ‘I love you.’” And that’s the take that they used. On the day, we didn’t cut in between. We kept going, and going, and going again, which I really liked; otherwise, you get out of it and you have to try and build yourself back up to that point again. Sometimes I was really crying, and then we’d pull it back. I don’t know how many we did, but the last one we did…We settled on the one when I said it like “I love you,” and it really works.
I interviewed the amazing Maisie Williams about last weekend’s episode for Rolling Stone. When she said that part about “I love you” I gasped aloud.
May is National Masturbation Month: Let’s do this people.
those logos are so cute
You’d be my lady.